Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Week 1 Challenge: The Story

I'm starting this back up again but instead of doing art daily, which I've decided against. I've tried to get back into having a love and passion for art. So, I have started to chronicle each week with a different challenge. I would like to work on different aspects of learning digital art since I am still very new at it.

I had thought to begin with learning how to ink my sketches but before that, I'm starting with a story that I've been tasked to illustrate. This one will be particularly intensive and gruelling so if I can pull it off it will set the stage for being consistent with my work.

My job is to create all the illustrations for a children's book. After which I will be learning to color them in photoshop, once I decide on an appropriate style - I'm thinking pastels? So follow along as I take on this exciting new project that no doubt will be a great asset to my portfolio!

Stay tuned...

No comments:

Post a Comment